HVFlo XCi is a high performance battery operated open channel flow monitoring solution for wastewater, stormwater, and industrial discharge applications
Introducing HVFlo – the portable waterproof logging flow meter
HVFlo features MACE field proven Doppler velocity and level measurement sensors. Advanced spectrum signal processing allows HVFlo to produce superior results under a very wide range of hydraulic operating conditions.
Even under full pipe, surcharge, or reverse flow conditions, HVFlo will produce accurate, repeatable results every time. HVFlo offers optional telemetry interface for long-term monitoring applications.
- The HVFlo operates under a very wide range of hydraulic conditions, and will produce accurate, repeatable results even under full pipe, surcharge or reverse flow conditions
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Rechargeable battery offers long-life without costly new batteries
- Excellent data storage, typically 240 days @ 15 minute logging
- Typically 150 days battery discharge cycle (@ 15 minute logging)
- IP68 to 3 meters
- Inflow & Infiltration Studies
- Combined Sewer Overflow Studies
- Pump Station Monitoring
- Long & Short Term Sewer Flow Monitoring
- Sewer System Capacity Analysis
- Storm Water monitoring
- Industrial discharge monitoring
- Quantifying Rehabilitation Effectiveness
- Billing Networks
- Compliance metering
True average velocity measurement with MASP technology
MACE velocity sensors use continuous wave Doppler ultrasound to measure the speed of dirt, bubbles and other particles in the stream flow. MACE Doppler ultrasonic sensors "see" particles in water just like turning on a flashlight in fog.
In a full pipe, electromagnetic or mechanical insertion devices "see" a golf ball sized velocity profile and then use complex algorithms to calculate velocity. By contrast, MACE Doppler ultrasonic velocity sensors utilizing MACE Advanced Signal Processing (MASP) technology "see" across the entire stream profile to give a true average velocity.